Free Shipping Over $75
A mala that will bring you down to Earth... This mala is made with 3 stones all thought to bring balance and grounding into your aura. Find a break from the grind and allow yourself a moment to connect to the present and to simply be with what is.
- Red Creek Jasper is a nurturing stone that will balance you out and reconnect you with the world around you.
- Smoky Quartz is a stone of releasing and letting go, bringing you to a place of inner equilibrium.
- Pyrite gives you strength, stability, and mental clarity to keep you steady on your path.
- Finished with a Karen Hill Tribe Thai Silver Lotus Charm, to remind you to rise up above your challenges.
- Mala necklace made for you
- 108 beads in an original Merakalpa design (6mm size)
- Hand knotted between each bead for exceptional strength and beauty
- Measures approx. 40" around
- Karen Hill Tribe Thai Silver Charm
- Gift wrapping included
This 108-bead mala is hand-knotted with love by yogis in Colorado and finished with a genuine Thai Silver Lotus Charm.
This hand-knotting technique allows the mala to lay gracefully on the body when worn. It also makes meditation with the mala beads easier, as you move your finger over each individual bead with your mantra.
Mala Beads (also called Prayer Beads) are traditionally used for meditation but also make beautiful jewelry and a unique gift!
Order your Mala today! Orders ship within 48 hours.
If you're ordering a Mala Kit today, be sure to check out ways to customize your mala! Add a charm, upgrade to a gemstone guru bead... build a mala that really speaks to your intentions.
Handmade in USA
5 Star Reviews